This informative book provides insight into the effects of economic and political globalization on development by highlighting the roles of, and relationships among, the two prime shapers of the globalization process: multinational firms and governments. It enhances the understanding of the role that foreign firms have played, and can play, in furthering economic and social development in developing countries, and assesses the effectiveness of the ''political network strategies'' of developing countries.Providing an overview of a topical and extremely important subject, this outstanding book, illustrated with international case studies, combines theory with practice to provide strategic lessons for policy makers and those teaching and studying development, non-governmental organizations, non-profit organizations and corporate social responsibility in the global arena. Fabienne Fortanier, Rob van Tulder, Books, Business and Finance, International Networking for Development Books>Business and Finance This book assesses the effectiveness of the 'political network strategies' of developing countries. It provides insights into the effects of globalization on development and strategic lessons for policy makers.
No Synopsis Available International Networking for Development, 9780415339162, Book, Textbook Books > Business & Economics > General Nonspecific Binding This book assesses the effectiveness of the 'political network strategies' of developing countries. It provides insights into the effects of globalization on development and strategic lessons for policy makers.
International Networking for Development
Details of the book - International Networking for Development
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780415339162
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0415339162
Book in our database since 12.02.2008 10:54:01
Book found last time on 19.03.2015 23:21:52
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "International Networking for Development", from "Van Tulder, Rob; Fortanier, Fabienne; Rob Van Tulder, Rotterdam Schl" (9780415339155)
- "Managing Human Resources in Latin America: An Agenda for International Leaders", from "Editor-Marta Elvira; Editor-Anabella Davila" (9780415339179)
- "State of Malaysia - Sea Nip", from "Edmund, Terence" (9780415339148)
- "Managing Human Resources in Latin America an Agenda for International Leaders", from "Elvira, Marta" (9780415339186)
- "Cultural Chaos: Journalism, News and Power in a Globalised World", from "McNair, Brian" (9780415339131)
- "Managing to Collaborate: The Theory and Practice of Collaborative Advantage", from "Huxham, Chris; Vangen, Siv Evy" (9780415339193)