In magnetic systems of nano-meter size, the interplay between spin and charge of electrons provides unique transport phenomena. In magnetic superlattices, magnetic and non-magnetic metallic thin films with thickness of the order of one nano-meter are piled-up alternately. Since the discovery of giant magnetoresistance (GMR) in these superlattices in 1988, spin dependent transport phenomena in magnetic nanostructures have received much attention from both academic and technological points of view.Ferromagnetic tunnel junctions made of ferromagnetic metal electrodes and a very thin insulating barrier between them are also of current interest as magnetoresistive devices, where the tunneling current depends on the relative orientation of magnetization (TMR). In addition to magnetic superlattices and magnetic tunnel junctions, magnetic granular systems and magnetic dots have been studied extensively as magnetoresistive systems. Edited by two of the world's leading authorities, Spin Dependent Transport in Magnetic Nanostructures introduces and explains the basic physics and applications of a variety of spin-dependent transport phenomena in magnetic nanostructures with particular emphasis on magnetic multilayers and magnetic tunnel junctions. Textbooks New Books ~~ Science~~ Physics ~~ General Spin-Dependent-Transport-in-Magnetic-Nanostructures~~Sadamichi-Maekawa CRC Press This book introduces and explains the basic physics and applications of a variety of spin-dependent transport phenomena in magnetic nano-structures.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2002, ISBN: 0415272262, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: ROUTLEDGE CHAPMAN & HALL, 292 Seiten, L=243mm, B=159mm, H=21mm, Gew.=535gr, [GR: 16490 - HC/Physik/Astronomie/Sonstiges], [SW: - Science], Gebunden, Klappentext: This book introduces and explains the basic physics and applications of a variety of spin-dependent transport phenomena in magnetic nano-structures. This book introduces and explains the basic physics and applications of a variety of spin-dependent transport phenomena in magnetic nano-structures.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Spin Dependent Transport in Magnetic Nanostructures
Details of the book - Spin Dependent Transport in Magnetic Nanostructures
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780415272261
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0415272262
Publishing year: 2002
Publisher: ROUTLEDGE CHAPMAN & HALL
Weight: 0,535 kg
Book in our database since 15.11.2007 19:16:14
Book found last time on 08.10.2014 17:14:14
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Constituting Human Rights: Global Civil Society and the Society of Democratic States", from "Frost, Mervyn" (0415272270)
- "New Advances in Analytical Chemistry, Volume 3", from "Bonnett, Raymond; Rahman, M. Shafiur; Rahman, Atta-Ur" (0415272246)
- "Military Politics and Democratization in Indonesia", from "Honna, Jun; Jun, Honna" (0415272289)
- "Information Society and the Workplace: Spaces, Boundaries and Agency", from "Tuula Heiskanen; Jeff Hearn" (0415272238)
- "Politics of NGOs in Indonesia: Developing Democracy and Managing a Movement", from "Hadiwinata, Bob" (0415272297)
- "Magnetohydrodynamics and the Earth's Core: Selected Works by Paul Roberts (Fluid Mechanics of Astrophysics and Geophysics)", from "P. H. Roberts, Bob S. Hadiwinata, Andrew Soward" (041527222X)