[ED: Hardcover], [PU: Springer, Berlin], This monograph concerns the development, analysis, and application of the theory of pseudo-rigid bodies. It collects together our work on that subject over the last five years. While some results have appeared else where, much of the work is new. Our objective in writing this mono graph has been to present a new theory of the deformation of bodies, one that has not only a firm theoretical basis, but also the simplicity to serve as an effective tool in practical problems. Consequently, the main body of the treatise is a multifaceted development of the theory, from foundations to explicit solutions to linearizations to methods of approximation. The fact that this variety of aspects, each examined in considerable detail, can be collected together in a single, unified treat ment gives this theory an elegance that we feel sets it apart from many others. While our goal has always been to give a complete treatment of the theory as it now stands, the work here is not meant to be definitive. Theories are not entities that appear suddenly one day and thereafter stand as given. Rather, they must mature and grow with time and experience. Our development is more correctly a beginning, tempting others to explore, appraise, and modify its features so as to produce something better.x, 183 S. 12 figs. X, 183 pages. 242 mmVersandfertig in über 4 Wochen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
1988, ISBN: 9780387966359
[ED: Hardcover], [PU: SPRINGER VERLAG GMBH], Ex-Bibliotheksexemplar mit den entspr. Rückenschilchen + Besitzstempeln. Gelber Ln.-Einband und Seiten haben altergemässe Gebrauchsspuren, also kleine Ausbleichungen u. verstaubter Seitenschnitt, aber sonst keine Mängel., [SC: 1.65]
Shipping costs:Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 1.65)
Harley Cohen, Robert G. Muncaster, Hardcover - 1988,Series: Springer Tracts in Natural Philosophy Series 33, English-language edition, Pub by Springer New York Books, Science~~Physics~~Mathematical & Computational, The-Theory-of-Pseudo-rigid-Bodies~~Harley-Cohen, , , , , , , , , , Springer New York
MPN: , SKU 9780387966359 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Springer. Used - Good. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!, Springer
Better World Books
Shipping costs: EUR 7.23
1988, ISBN: 9780387966359
Hardcover, Buch, [PU: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.]
Shipping costs:Versand in 5-7 Tagen, , Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD (EUR 0.00)
The Theory of Pseudo rigid Bodies.
Details of the book - The Theory of Pseudo rigid Bodies.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780387966359
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0387966358
Publishing year: 1988
Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
Book in our database since 06.02.2008 06:20:12
Book found last time on 17.07.2016 01:43:45
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Neurophysiology and Standards of Spinal Cord Monitoring", from "Herausgegeben von Ducker, Thomas B. Brown, Richard H." (038796634X)
- "Neuroendocrine Perspectives: Proceedings of the Third Congress of the European Neuroendocrine Association, September 9-11, 1987, London, U.K.: 6", from "John A.H. Wass, Maurice F. Scanlon" (0387966366)
- "Measure and Integral", from "Kelley, John L.; Srinivasan, T. P." (9780387966335)
- "The Boltzmann Equation and Its Applications", from "Cercignani, Carlo" (9780387966373)
- "Microsurgical Reconstruction of the Extremities: Indications, Techniques, and Postoperative Care", from "Gordon, Leonard" (0387966323)
- "Infinite-Dimensional Dynamical Systems in Mechanics and Physics (Applied Mathematical Sciences)", from "Roger Temam" (0387966382)