Anne Brockbank combines passion for learning with experience of working in higher education in teaching, research, and developmental roles. She contributes to innovative programmes at City University, London, which incorporate reflective learning through facilitation. In addition, as a leading practitioner, she designs and supports personal and organizational learning in universities and other public and private sector organizations. Anne Brockbank, Books, Reference and Language, Facilitating Reflective Learning in Higher Education Books>Reference and Language Praise for the previous edition: "This is a passionate and practical book" - "Teaching in Higher Education"; "This book offers valuable insights into a process for becoming a reflective learner and for developing students into reflective learners as well." - "Studies in Higher Education". This significantly revised edition includes the most current thinking on reflective learning as well as stories from academics and students that bring to life the practical impact of reflection in action. Based on sound theoretical concepts, the authors offer a range of solutions for different teaching situations, taking into account factors such as group size, physical space, and technology. They also offer facilitation rather than traditional teaching methods as a productive and useful skill that helps teachers and encourages students to interact and develop reflexive skills that can be used beyond their student years. Based on rigorous theories, "Facilitating Reflective Learning in Higher Education" offers new insights for university and college teachers seeking to enhance or diversify their practices and allows them to effectively facilitate their students' reflective learning.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Facilitating Reflective Learning in Higher Education
Details of the book - Facilitating Reflective Learning in Higher Education
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780335220922
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0335220924
Book in our database since 25.01.2008 12:20:20
Book found last time on 19.03.2015 21:19:19
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Facilitating Reflective Learning in Higher Education", from "Brockbank, Anne; McGill, Ian" (9780335220915)
- "Children, Families and Communities: Creating and Sustaining Integrated Services", from "Broadhead, Pat; Meleady, Chrissy; Delgado, Marco A." (9780335220939)
- "The Complete Guide to Referencing and Avoiding Plagiarism", from "Neville, Colin" (0335220908)
- "Children, Families and Communities: Creating and Sustaining Integrated Services", from "Broadhead, Pat; Meleady, Chrissy; Delgado, Marco A." (9780335220946)
- "The Complete Guide to Referencing and Avoiding Plagarism", from "Neville, Colin" (0335220894)
- "Developing Teaching Skills in the Primary School", from "Johnston, Jane" (0335220959)