Detailseite wird geladen...
[SR: 816013], Paperback, [EAN: 9780205728954], Pearson, Pearson, Book, [PU: Pearson], Pearson, Designed for introductory-level survey courses in American History. The American Story presents a balanced and manageable overview of the United States as an unfolding story of national development, integrating social and political history into a coherent and compelling narrative. Acknowledging the nation's rich diversity of class, race, gender, and ethnicity, this edition tells the story of the people who, through their collective and individual endeavors, have shaped the past through the demands historical events placed on them. This text, based on the bestselling America Past and Present, is presented in a highly affordable Penguin Academic format., 4853, United States, 4867, African Americans, 4868, Civil War, 4869, Colonial Period, 6343225011, Immigrants, 4871, Revolution & Founding, 14278871, State & Local, 4808, Americas, 9, History, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books, 21, Reference, 11444, Almanacs & Yearbooks, 11448, Atlases & Maps, 2572, Careers, 11626, Catalogs & Directories, 11472, Consumer Guides, 11475, Dictionaries & Thesauruses, 11713, Encyclopedias & Subject Guides, 11823, English as a Second Language, 11761, Etiquette, 11773, Foreign Language Study & Reference, 11880, Genealogy, 11902, Quotations, 8975382011, Survival & Emergency Preparedness, 5267710011, Test Preparation, 11970, Words, Language & Grammar, 5267707011, Writing, Research & Publishing Guides, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books, 491422, United States, 468230, History, 468206, Humanities, 465600, New, Used & Rental Textbooks, 2349030011, Specialty Boutique, 283155, Books
Gebraucht Shipping costs:Usually ships in 1-2 business days, plus shipping costs
Robert A. Divine, T. H. Breen, George M. Fredrickson Deceased, R. Hal Williams, Ariela J. Gross, H. W. Brands:The American Story: Volume 1 (Penguin Academics Series) (4th Edition) - Paperback
[EAN: 9780205728954], Gebraucht, sehr guter Zustand, [PU: Pearson], History|Americas (North, Central, South, West Indies), History|Historical Geography, History|United States|Civil War Period (1850-1877), History|United States|General, Very Good copy, cover and pages show some wear from reading and storage. Binding may have light creases. Lots of life left in these pages.
OwlsBooks, Toledo, OH, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 3.50
[EAN: 9780205728954], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Prentice Hall], History|Americas (North, Central, South, West Indies), History|Historical Geography, History|United States|Civil War Period (1850-1877), History|United States|General, Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside.
Better World Books, Mishawaka, IN, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 3.96
Pearson. Paperback. GOOD. Gently used may contain ex-library markings, possibly has some light highlighting, textual notations, and or underlining. Text is still easily readable., Pearson
Shipping costs: EUR 8.56
Pearson. Paperback. VERY GOOD. Cover and pages show some wear from reading and storage., Pearson
Shipping costs: EUR 7.96
The American Story, Volume 1: To 1877
Details of the book - The American Story, Volume 1: To 1877
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780205728954
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0205728952
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Weight: 0,590 kg
Book in our database since 16.08.2010 09:33:26
Book found last time on 03.01.2017 00:52:04
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The American Story, Combined Volume", from "Divine, Robert A.; Breen, T. H.; Fredrickson, George M." (9780205728947)
- "The American Story, Volume II: Since 1865", from "Divine, Robert A.; Breen, T. H.; Fredrickson, George M." (9780205728961)
- "The Western Heritage: Teaching and Learning Classroom Edition, Volume 2 (Since 1648) (6th Edition)", from "Kagan, Donald; Ozment, Steven E.; Turner, Frank M." (9780205728930)
- "The Western Heritage, Volume 1: Teaching and Learning Classroom Edition: To 1740", from "Kagan, Donald; Ozment, Steven E.; Turner, Frank M." (9780205728923)
- "Myhistorylab with Pearson Etext -- Standalone Access Card -- For African-American Odyssey, Combined Volume", from "Hine, Darlene Clark; Hine, William C.; Harrold, Stanley C." (9780205728985)
- "The Western Heritage: Teaching and Learning Classroom Edition, Combined Volume", from "Kagan, Donald; Ozment, Steven E.; Turner, Frank M." (9780205728916)