In December 1994, social scientists from the fields of economics, philosophy, political science and anthropology attended a workshop to discuss the current state of the economics-ethics nexus by way of examining both past and contemporary practice. The proceedings of this conference presented a wide variety of attitudes and included an examination of economics and ethics: * from an economist's and a philosopher's perspective * in order to assess the contemporary implications of the relationship * in the late 19th century against the background of a long utilitarian tradition This is a set of stimulating reflections by practitioners - including Chen Liew Ten, Bob Coats and Geoffrey Brennan - on the tricky associations between economics and ethics. eBooks Business, Finance & Law~~Economics Economics And Ethics?~~EBook~~9780203440018~~Peter Groenewegen Economics And Ethics?
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
[KW: PDF ,BUSINESS ECONOMICS , ECONOMICS , GENERAL ,COMPUTERS - LANGUAGES , PROGRAMMING] <-> <-> PDF ,BUSINESS ECONOMICS , ECONOMICS , GENERAL ,COMPUTERS - LANGUAGES , PROGRAMMING
Sofort lieferbar (Download), E-Book zum Download Shipping costs: EUR 0.00
Economics and Ethics?
Details of the book - Economics and Ethics?
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780203440018
Publisher: Taylor and Francis
Book in our database since 27.06.2008 01:54:17
Book found last time on 24.03.2015 06:04:58
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Dynamics of Japans Relations with Africa - South Africa, Tanzania and Nigeria", from "Kweku Ampiah" (9780203440001)
- "A History of Nature Conservation in Britain", from "Evans, David" (9780203440032)
- "Consumer Services and Economic Development", from "Williams, Colin C." (9780203440094)
- "Managing Environmental Pollution", from "Farmer, Andrew" (9780203440117)
- "Environmental Change", from "Huggett, Richard" (9780203440124)
- "Police In Occupation Japan", from "Aldous, Christopher" (9780203440148)