Charlene Ann Baumbich has won a loyal following of readers with the first three books in the Dearest Dorothy series, featuring the amusing and touching adventures of the townspeople of Partonville. Now Charlene Baumbich uses her wonderful gift of storytelling to celebrate the simple pleasures of life in this heartwarming and hilarious story. The fourth book in the series finds the residents of Partonville preparing for a festive Thanksgiving dinner at the local church. Amid assigning duties and preparing recipes, everyone tries to ignore bossy acting mayor Gladys McKern. Meanwhile, Jessica Joy struggles with an unexpected turn of events, Katie Durbin considers another real estate project, and Dearest Dorothy doles out advice and love in equal amounts to everyone. Books Books ~~ Fiction~~ Humorous Dearest-Dorothy-Who-Would-Have-Ever-Thought~~Charlene-Baumbich Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated Dearest Dorothy fans will spend a magical Thanksgiving with the residents of Partonville.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Noticeably read/ used. Clean & intact. Average wear to cover, pages and/or spine. We ship from Dallas within 1 business day and we LOVE our customers! No hassle satisfaction guarantee! Thank you for your business., Penguin (Non-Classics)
Trinity City Books LLC
Shipping costs: EUR 16.25
[EAN: 9780143036197], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Penguin (Non-Classics)], 014303619X 18251 PB: spine smooth, text clean, cover has slight shelf wear-allow 21 business days for standard/snailmail delivery. wt1lbpf.
bought the book, chula vista, CA, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 11.40
Dearest Dorothy, Who Would Have Ever Thought?!
Details of the book - Dearest Dorothy, Who Would Have Ever Thought?!
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780143036197
ISBN (ISBN-10): 014303619X
Publisher: Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated
Book in our database since 24.02.2008 13:43:25
Book found last time on 08.10.2014 11:41:13
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "David's Copy: The Selected Poems of David Meltzer (Penguin Poets)", from "David Meltzer, Michael Rothenberg, Jerome Rothenberg" (9780143036180)
- "The Smell of the Night", from "Camilleri, Andrea" (9780143036203)
- "The Whispering Gallery", from "Logan, William" (9780143036173)
- "The Journey of Crazy Horse: A Lakota History", from "Marshall, Joseph M. , III" (9780143036210)
- "About Grace", from "Doerr, Anthony" (9780143036166)
- "Descartes' Error: Emotion, Reason, and the Human Brain", from "Damasio, Antonio R." (9780143036227)