1992, ISBN: 9780060183097
Hardcover, Gebraucht, sehr guter Zustand, Appearance of only slight previous use. Cover and binding show a little wear. All pages are undamaged with potentially only a few, small markings. Help save a tree. Buy all your used books from Thriftbooks. Read. Recycle and Reuse., [PU: Harpercollins]
Auburn, WA, thriftbooks.com
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Used, Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Shipped quickly. Modest sunfade/discoloration on spine/cover. Text pages show modest aging/yellowing. Dust jacket has small tears/bends on edges.
Winter Ventures Inc
Shipping costs: EUR 16.99
[EAN: 9780060183097], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Harpercollins], Book has a small amount of wear visible on the binding, cover, pages.
Free State Books, Halethorpe, MD, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 7.18
1992, ISBN: 0060183098
[EAN: 9780060183097], [PU: Harpercollins], Covers clean and crisp. Pages clean and bright with tight binding.
Win Solutions Inc, Queen Creek,, AZ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 18.90
Used, Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Shipped quickly.
Winter Ventures Inc
Shipping costs: EUR 2.92
Against the Odds: The Story of AIDS Drug Development, Politics And Profits
Details of the book - Against the Odds: The Story of AIDS Drug Development, Politics And Profits
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780060183097
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0060183098
Publishing year: 1992
Book in our database since 22.01.2008 16:39:13
Book found last time on 31.07.2014 11:08:24
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Ginger: My Story", from "Ginger Rogers" (006018308X)
- "Through a Universe Darkly: A Cosmic Tale of Ancient Ethers, Dark Matter, and the Fate of the Universe", from "Marcia Bartusiak" (0060183101)
- "The Third Chimpanzee: The Evolution and Future of the Human Animal", from "Jared Diamond" (0060183071)
- "When You Look Like Your Passport Photo, It's Time to Go Home", from "Erma Bombeck" (006018311X)
- "Means of Escape", from "Philip Caputo" (0060183128)
- "Elaine and Bill: Portrait of a Marriage", from "Lee Hall" (0060183055)