What Does It Mean To Be Three, from child psychologist Jennie Lindon, will give you the tools you need to ensure that your work with children, whether in a school, nursery or home setting, is relevant to their individual stages of development.This books looks at the six areas of learning in the EYFS and focusses on what each area means for three-year olds. Each area of development is backed up with examples of how real children learn, what good practice looks like and working in partnership... Social Science Social Science eBook
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2008, ISBN: 1904575404, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Practical Pre School Books, L=10mm, B=204mm, H=292mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 25350 - TB/Angewandte Psychologie], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
What Does it Mean to be Three?
Details of the book - What Does it Mean to be Three?
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781904575405
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1904575404
Publishing year: 2008
Publisher: Practical Pre School Books
Weight: 0,222 kg
Book in our database since 14.04.2011 02:23:53
Book found last time on 18.03.2015 01:28:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "What Does it Mean to be Two?", from "Lindon, Jennie" (9781904575399)
- "What Does it Mean to be Four?", from "Lindon, Jennie" (9781904575412)
- "Stories, Songs and Rhymes (Stepping Stones to Creativity)", from "Judith Harries" (1904575382)
- "What Does it Mean to be Five?", from "Lindon, Jennie" (9781904575429)
- "How Children Learn", from "Pound, Linda" (9781904575375)
- "Encouraging Early Sports Skills", from "Sandy Green, Jake Green" (9781904575436)