What Does It Mean To Be Two, from child psychologist Jennie Lindon, will give you the tools you need to ensure that your work with children, whether in a school, nursery or home setting, is relevant to their individual stages of development.This books looks at the six areas of learning in the EYFS and focusses on what each area means for two-year olds. Each area of development is backed up with examples of how real children learn, what good practice looks like and working in partnership wit... Social Science Social Science eBook
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2008, ISBN: 1904575390, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Practical Pre School Books, L=10mm, B=206mm, H=292mm, Gew.=200gr, [GR: 25350 - TB/Angewandte Psychologie], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
What Does it Mean to be Two?
Details of the book - What Does it Mean to be Two?
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781904575399
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1904575390
Publishing year: 2008
Publisher: Practical Pre School Books
Weight: 0,200 kg
Book in our database since 23.07.2009 03:02:37
Book found last time on 18.03.2015 01:28:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Stories, Songs and Rhymes (Stepping Stones to Creativity)", from "Judith Harries" (1904575382)
- "What Does it Mean to be Three?", from "Lindon, Jennie" (9781904575405)
- "How Children Learn", from "Pound, Linda" (9781904575375)
- "What Does it Mean to be Four?", from "Lindon, Jennie" (9781904575412)
- "early years" (1904575366)
- "What Does it Mean to be Five?", from "Lindon, Jennie" (9781904575429)