Detailseite wird geladen...
Criterion-Referenced Test Development is a detailed and comprehensive reference guide to the theory and practice of organizational tests. Designed specifically for training professionals who need to better understand how to develop criterion-referenced tests, this book offers step-by-step guidance for dealing with crucial decisions such as how to make and defend assessment decisions, how to show that those graduates certified as "masters" are truly masters, and how to administer accurate pilot tests. business and finance,business and investing,human resources,human resources and personnel management,industries and professions,management and leadership,motivational,textbooks,training Business & Investing, Pfeiffer
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Criterion-Referenced Test Development 2nd Edition
Details of the book - Criterion-Referenced Test Development 2nd Edition
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1890289094
Book in our database since 19.05.2007 14:01:26
Book found last time on 16.05.2016 16:21:00
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Fundamentals of Performance Technology: A Guide to Improving People, Process, and Performance", from "Darlene M. Van Tiem, James L. Moseley, Joan Conway Dessinger" (1890289086)
- "Development Technical Training: A Structured Approach for Developing Classroom and Computer-based Instructional Materials , 2nd Edition", from "Ruth C. Clark" (1890289078)
- "Models and Strategies for Training Design", from "Medsker" (9781890289119)
- "Performance Improvement Interventions: Enhancing People, Processes, and Organizations Through Performance Technology", from "Van Tiem, Tiem; Dessinger; Moseley" (9781890289126)
- "Building Expertise: Cogitive Methods for Training and Performance Improvement", from "Ruth Colvin Clark" (1890289132)
- "Building Expertise Cognitive Methods for Training & Performance Improvement", from "Ruth Clark" (1890289043)