Edward Elgar Publishing. Used - Very Good. Used - Very Good. Ships from UK in 48 hours or less (usually same day). Your purchase helps support the African Children's Educational Trust (A-CET). Ex-library, but has been well cared for. 100% money back guarantee. We are a world class secondhand bookstore based in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom and specialize in high quality textbooks across an enormous variety of subjects. We aim to provide a vast range of textbooks, rare and collectible books at a great price. Through our work with A-CET we have helped give hundreds of young people in Africa the vital chance to get an education. We provide a 100% money back guarantee and are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest standards of service in the bookselling industry., Edward Elgar Publishing
Shipping costs: EUR 5.87
Anup Shah, Hardcover, English-language edition, Pub by Elgar, Edward Publishing, Inc. Books, Business & Economics~~Development~~Economic Development, Economics-of-Third-World-National-Parks~~Anup-Shah, 999999999, Economics of Third World National Parks: Issues of Tourism and Environmental Management, Anup Shah, 1858982189, Elgar, Edward Publishing, Inc., , , , , Elgar, Edward Publishing, Inc.
MPN: , SKU 9781858982182 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Anup Shah,Hardcover, English-language edition,Pub by Elgar, Edward Publishing, Inc. Books Books ~~ Business & Economics~~ Development ~~ Economic Development Economics-of-Third-World-National-Parks~~Anup-Shah Elgar, Edward Publishing, Inc.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Economics of Third World National Parks: Issues of Tourism and Environmental Management - used book
Edward Elgar Publishing. Used - Good. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Your purchase also supports literacy charities., Edward Elgar Publishing
Better World Books Ltd
Shipping costs: EUR 6.00
The Economics of Third World National Parks: Issues of Tourism and Environmental Management
Details of the book - The Economics of Third World National Parks: Issues of Tourism and Environmental Management
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781858982182
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1858982189
Publisher: Elgar, Edward Publishing, Inc.
Book in our database since 03.03.2008 16:06:22
Book found last time on 23.12.2014 16:13:49
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Environmental Policy With Political and Economic Integration: The European Union and the United States (New Horizons in Environmental Economics)", from "John B. Braden, Henk Folmer, Thomas S. Ulen" (1858982170)
- "Structural Funding and Employment in the European Union: Financing the Path to Integration", from "Jeffrey Harrop" (1858982197)
- "Chaos Theory in Economics: Methods, Models and Evidence (International Library of Critical Writings in Economics)", from "W. Davis Dechert" (1858982162)
- "Bayesian Analysis in Econometrics and Statistics: The Zellner View and Papers (Economists of the Twentieth Century)", from "Arnold Zellner" (1858982200)
- "Country Studies in International Accounting: Europe (The Library of International Accounting, V. 2)", from "Peter J. Walton" (1858982154)
- "Globalization and the Welfare State", from "Ramesh Mishra" (1858982219)