The World Trade Organisation (WTO), the successor to GATT, is rapidly establishing itself as the third pillar of the Bretton Woods institutions alongside the World Bank and the IMF. This is an explanation of the agreements which led to its establishment. Books Business, Finance and Law~~Economics~~International Economics An Introduction To The Wto Agreements~~Book~~9781856495820~~Bhagirath Lal Das This book is an indispensable and concise explanation of what the WTO agreements actually provide for.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Introduction To The Wto Agreements
Details of the book - An Introduction To The Wto Agreements
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781856495820
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1856495825
Book in our database since 25.10.2007 18:14:25
Book found last time on 23.03.2015 13:25:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Introduction to the Wto Agreements", from "Lal Das, Bhagirath; Das, Bhagirath Lal" (1856495817)
- "The WTO Agreements: Deficiencies, Imbalances and Required Changes" (1856495833)
- "The Absence of Peace: Understanding the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict", from "Guyatt, Nicholas" (1856495809)
- "The WTO Agreements: Deficiencies, Imbalances and Required Changes (Trade & Development Issues & the World Trade Organization)", from "Bhagirath Lal Das" (1856495841)
- "The Absence of Peace: Understanding the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict", from "Nicholas Guyatt" (1856495795)
- "financial freedom" (185649585X)