2005, ISBN: 1840333316
United Kingdom, Stenlake Publishing Ltd., 2005., Includes for example the following chapters: County Cork, Blackrock and Passage Railway/ Cork Harbour/ Macroom/ The Cork and Youghal Railway/ Cork and Bandon/ Muskerry Light Railway/ Cobh/ Albert Quay/ Donoughmore/ Glanmire Road Station/ Killarney and Tralee/ Kanturk/ Newmarket/ Great Southern Railways/ Coras Iompair Eireann/ Waterford, Dungarvan and Lismore Railway/ Fishguard and Rosslare Railways/ Schull/ Skibbereen/ CIE/ Timoleague/ Courtmacsherry/ West Cork network/ Midleton/ Baltimore/ Creagh/ Madore/ Ballineen/ Manch Platform/ Drimoleague/ Castle Bernard/ Clonakilty Junction/ Enniskean/ Desert/ Ballinhassig/ Crossbarry/ Upton/ Innishannon/ Waterfall/ Kinsale/ Ballinascarthy/ Monkstown/ Crosshaven/ Blarney/ Coachford/ Ballydehob etc., 17.2cm x 24cm. 48 pages. With extensive original photographs. Original illustrated softcover. Very good condition with only minor signs of external wear., [County Cork, Irish History, Irish Railway, Railway, West Cork]
Old Head Books & Collections
Shipping costs: EUR 6.95
Lost Railways of Co. Cork.
Details of the book - Lost Railways of Co. Cork.
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1840333316
Publishing year: 2005
Book in our database since 01.06.2007 21:05:48
Book found last time on 29.01.2014 13:49:47
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Yorkshire's Last Days of Colliery Steam", from "Tom Heavyside" (1840333308)
- "Wheels Around Dunfermline and West Fife", from "Brotchie, Alan" (9781840333329)
- "Coal Not Dole: Memories of the 1984/85 Miners' Strike", from "Guthrie Hutton" (9781840333299)
- "Lost Railways of Co. Dublin and the South East (Paperback)", from "Stephen Johnson" (9781840333343)
- "Bygone Maryhill", from "Guthrie Hutton" (9781840333275)
- "Wheels Around Arran,Bute and Cumbrae", from "Grieves, Robert" (184033326X)