Through extraordinary photographs and prose, Trout Waterbrings to life the waters where trout make their home, creatingan intimate portrait of the nature of the living river and thefly fisherman's passion for these wild places. Every river's story isunique, but each shares a fundamental set of characteristics. TroutWater illustrates the compelling mystery and complexity of theserivers and the diverse trout species that call them home.Brought to life through Jim Rowinski's artistic vision, TroutWater reveals the magical world of running water, elusive trout, andthe bond between man and river. The book follows the geologicaland historical nature of trout waters, the fundamental features andcharacteristics that make up trout water, and the beautiful placeswhere fishermen pursue wild trout. With an illuminating forewordby legendary fly fisherman and author Nick Lyons, this is a bookthat no trout fisherman should be without. Trout Water: In Pursuit of the World's Most Beautiful Fish Rowinski, Jim / Lyons, Nick A gorgeous photographic celebration of trout habitatsand the men that fish them.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1616081384, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Skyhorse Publishing, 164 Seiten, L=257mm, B=295mm, H=23mm, Gew.=1411gr, [GR: 14280 - HC/Tiere/Jagen/Angeln], [SW: - Sports & Recreation], Gebunden, Klappentext: A gorgeous photographic celebration of trout habitats and the men that fish them. A gorgeous photographic celebration of trout habitatsand the men that fish them.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A gorgeous photographic celebration of trout habitats and the men that fish them. Books Books ~~ Sports & Recreation~~ Fishing Trout-Water~~Jim-Rowinski Skyhorse Publishing A gorgeous photographic celebration of trout habitatsand the men that fish them.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Hardback, [PU: Skyhorse Publishing], A gorgeous photographic celebration of trout habitatsand the men that fish..., Sport
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Trout Water: In Pursuit of the World's Most Beautiful Fish
Details of the book - Trout Water: In Pursuit of the World's Most Beautiful Fish
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781616081386
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1616081384
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
Weight: 1,411 kg
Book in our database since 22.04.2012 14:01:33
Book found last time on 01.06.2015 19:18:53
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Train Your Brain: Brain Teasers to Sharpen Your Mind", from "Puzzler Media" (9781616081379)
- "Veterinary Guide for Animal Owners: Caring for Cats, Dogs, Chicken, Sheep, Cattle, Rabbits, and More", from "Spaulding, C. E.; Clay, Jackie" (9781616081393)
- "Traditional Swedish Cooking", from "Hofberg, Caroline." (9781616081362)
- "Some Fishes I Have Known: A Reef Rescue Odyssey", from "Snorkel Bob; Wintner, Robert" (9781616081409)
- "The Ultimate Guide to Homesteading: An Encyclopedia of Independent Living (The Ultimate Guides)", from "Faires, Nicole" (9781616081355)
- "301 Smart Answers to Tough Business Etiquette Questions", from "Oliver, Vicky" (9781616081416)