For several years the author reflected on an important question. In Christ, what was, that is, what is history or past, what is, or what is our present reality and what is to come; what remains a future reality in God, from an eschatological perspective. It was this question that led the author to preach this 2007 Fontana series titled The Overcomers Life. The primary text preached from was taken from the book of Revelation, chapter 1, verse eight. Books Books ~~ Religion~~ General The-Overcomers-Life~~Stan-Dekoven Vision Publishing (Ramona, CA) Dekoven shares the text he preached for the 2007 Fontana series, which was taken from the book of Revelation.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1615290133, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Vision Publishing (Ramona, CA), 62 Seiten, L=127mm, B=203mm, H=3mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Socialissues], Kartoniert/Broschiert Dekoven shares the text he preached for the 2007 Fontana series, which was taken from the book of Revelation.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Overcomers Life
Details of the book - The Overcomers Life
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781615290130
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1615290133
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Vision Publishing (Ramona, CA)
Weight: 0,068 kg
Book in our database since 24.01.2012 04:54:09
Book found last time on 10.10.2014 03:49:05
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Our Lives in Recovery", from "Lyons, Art" (9781615290123)
- "Patterns of Destruction: Counseling for Victims of Family Violence", from "Dekoven, Stan" (9781615290116)
- "What Does God Want?", from "Dekoven, Stan" (9781615290154)
- "On Belay! an Introduction to Christian Counseling", from "Dekoven, Stan" (9781615290109)
- "Leadership in the Church", from "Dekoven, Stan" (9781615290161)
- "Keys to Successful Living", from "Dekoven, Stan" (9781615290093)