Jud -- like many contemporary teenage boys, despite his place in pioneer history -- has a problem relating to his stern father, a man driven to get his family and fellow travelers safely to their new homes in the Salt Lake Valley. The responsibilities on the boy are restricting, but at the same time Jud resents his father's lack of trust in him. His previous problems become insignificant, however, when Jud is separated from his father during a hunting trip and finds himself lost and alone after a sudden mountain storm. Can he prove his manhood and survive the struggle against the wilderness to rejoin his family? This task becomes especially important when it is not only his survival in the balance, but that of two orphaned Indian children as well. Jud's Journey McCracken, Fay W.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Jud's Journey
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781589821446
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1589821440
Publisher: Bedside Books
Book in our database since 26.01.2008 19:07:51
Book found last time on 13.03.2015 13:14:26
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- from "ashdown" (1589821432)
- "Reggae Silver", from "Smith, Horane" (9781589821460)
- "Thomasovitch", from "Muir, Travis" (1589821416)
- "recruiting placement" (1589821475)
- "Common Sense Management", from "Michael McFeeley" (1589821483)
- "Fireflies in the Shadow of the Sun: Book 2", from "Ehrenfels, J. Wyatt" (1589821394)