A young acrobat shows his friends around the big top, but all is not as it seems. His uncle, the strongman, always manages to lose their wrestling matches. The scary-looking tattooed man is a regular Joe who likes to pull funny practical jokes. And the daring trapeze artists make their son do homework just like everyday parents Lively watercolors capture the excitement of the circus and the coziness of home. You See a Circus. I See... Downs, Mike / McGrory, Anik A young acrobat shows his friends around the big top, but all is not as it seems. Lively watercolors capture the excitement of the circus and the coziness of home.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
You See a Circus. I See...
Details of the book - You See a Circus. I See...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781580890977
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1580890970
Publisher: Charlesbridge Publishing
Book in our database since 21.06.2007 23:28:58
Book found last time on 13.03.2015 18:35:10
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Jingle Bells", from "Trapani, Iza" (9781580890960)
- "Laboriosos deditos de los pies = Busy Toes", from "Bowie, C. W." (1580890989)
- "Jingle Bells", from "Trapani, Iza" (9781580890953)
- "Fluffy: Scourge of the Sea", from "Bateman, Teresa" (9781580890991)
- "Bedtime, Nelly!", from "Barger, Jan" (1580890946)
- "tur, itsy bitsy spider, read with, der page" (1580891004)