Detailseite wird geladen...
2009, ISBN: 1420093606
[EAN: 9781420093605], Neubuch, [PU: Chapman and Hall/CRC], Mathematics|General, Computers & the Internet|Social Aspects|Human-Computer Interaction, Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service! Summary: Having moved from the age of the mainframe to that of personal computing, we are now entering what some refer to as the third wave, ubiquitous computing, the era when computing moves from front and center to become more subtly integrated into our lives. However, much of the information on this third wave is not clear at all. Written by top experts from industry and academia, this book provides a comprehensive and well-organized overview of ubiquitous systems design and deployment. It covers everything from the application of quantitative methods to ubiquitous systems software.
Book Deals, Lewiston, NY, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 57.65
An Introduction to Ubiquitous Computing, Roy Want Ubiquitous Computing Systems, Jakob Bardram and Adrian Friday Privacy in Ubiquitous Computing, Marc Langheinrich Ubiquitous Computing Field Studies, A. J. Bernheim Brush Ethnography in Ubiquitous Computing, Alex S. Taylor From GUI to UUI: Interfaces for Ubiquitous Computing, Aaron Quigley Location in Ubiquitous Computing, Alexander Varshavsky and Shwetak Patel Context-Aware Computing, Anind K. Dey Processing Sequential Sensor Data, John Krumm Technology Technology eBook, CRC Press
Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Hardcover, PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT SHIP TO DENMARK. New Book. Shipped from UK in 4 to 14 days. Established seller since 2000. Please note we cannot offer an expedited shipping service from the UK., [PU: Chapman and Hall/CRC]
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2009, ISBN: 9781420093605
Chapman and Hall/CRC, 2009-09-21. Hardcover. Used:Good. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Chapman and Hall/CRC, 2009-09-21
Shipping costs: EUR 13.39
Paperback. New. Brand New Softcover International Edition, 328 Pages, Have same content as US Edition. ISBN is different. Never Used, in English Language. Printed in Black and White. 100% return and refund.
Shipping costs: EUR 8.02
Ubiquitous Computing Fundamentals
Details of the book - Ubiquitous Computing Fundamentals
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781420093605
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1420093606
Publishing year: 2009
Publisher: CRC PR INC
Weight: 0,703 kg
Book in our database since 30.05.2009 07:43:47
Book found last time on 28.09.2016 15:56:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Community Policing: International Patterns and Comparative Perspectives", from "Wisler, Dominique" (9781420093599)
- "Ubiquitous Computing Fundamentals" (9781420093612)
- "Community Policing: International Patterns and Comparative Perspectives", from "Dominique Wisler, Ihekwoaba D. Onwudiwe" (9781420093582)
- "Flexible, Reliable Software: Using Patterns and Agile Development (Chapman & Hall/CRC Textbooks in Computing)", from "Henrik B. Christensen" (9781420093629)
- "Numerical And Analytical Methods With Matlab", from "William Bober" (9781420093575)
- "Numerical and Analytical Methods with MATLAB", from "Bober, William; Tsai, Chi-Tay; Masory, Oren" (9781420093568)