Learn practical tips and techniques for effective and assertive communication. This easy-to-read book is a practical and valuable resource for anyone who wants to improve their relationship with themselves and with others in their life. Assertiveness is an essential skill to enhance both our work and personal lives and is beneficial in overcoming addictions and other compulsive behaviors. What About Me, What Do I Want? includes: - A discussion of the four styles of communication - How we learn and keep ourselves non-assertive - The role of our self-talk and our beliefs in becoming and staying assertive. - Overcoming our obstacles to being assertive, such as worrying about other's feelings, meeting everyone else's expectations, and the fear of appearing selfish. - Practical tips on how to be assertive, including saying no, dealing with criticism, letting go of control and consistently expressing our feelings, wants and opinions - Several checklists and self-reflection questions to help you to apply this practical information to your own life. Barbara Small, Books, Health and Well Being, What About Me, What Do I Want? Becoming Assertive Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2005, ISBN: 1412069319, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Trafford Publishing UK Ltd, L=12mm, B=154mm, H=230mm, Gew.=169gr, [GR: 24000 - TB/Sachbuch/Ratgeber], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
What About Me, What Do I Want?
Details of the book - What About Me, What Do I Want?
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781412069311
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1412069319
Publishing year: 2005
Publisher: Trafford Publishing UK Ltd
Weight: 0,169 kg
Book in our database since 24.09.2008 13:45:48
Book found last time on 22.03.2015 02:20:13
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Energy: The Spark of Life and Universal Goddess, a Book About Yoga and Personal Growth for Men and Women", from "Swami Muktibodhananda Saraswati" (9781412069304)
- "English Grammar for International Communication: 30 Lessons with Examples Exercises and Vocabulary", from "Arias, Prof Benjamn Franklin" (9781412069328)
- "Threads", from "Johanna Cornelia Boonstra" (9781412069298)
- "Los Judas Leones", from "Perera, Domingom" (9781412069335)
- "New Opportunities", from "Michelle White, Dorothy Thompson Perez" (1412069289)
- "The Chemist and the Technician", from "Sheldon E. Frey;Uva Gillespie Frey" (9781412069342)