Title: Illustrated British Ballads, old and new. Selected and edited by G. B. Smith.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Smith, George Barnett; <Original Pub Date> 1886.<Physical Description> 8o.<Shelfmark> 11602.h.10. George Barnett Smith, Books, Entertainment, Illustrated British Ballads, Old And New. Selected And Edited By G. B. Smith. Books>Entertainment
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
George Barnett Smith,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ General Illustrated-British-Ballads-old-and-new-Selected-and-edited-by-G-B-Smith~~George-Barnett-Smith British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 422 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=22mm, Gew.=748gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Illustrated British Ballads, Old and New. Selected and Edited by G. B. Smith.
Details of the book - Illustrated British Ballads, Old and New. Selected and Edited by G. B. Smith.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241541187
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241541183
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,748 kg
Book in our database since 02.03.2012 08:04:26
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:25:40
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Poems ... a New Edition, Chronologically Arranged, with Illustrative Notes, and a Selection of Contemporary Criticism. [With a Portrait.]", from "Hemans-Browne, Felicia Dorothea" (9781241541170)
- "The Keen of the South of Ireland: As Illustrative of Irish Political and Domestic History, Manners, Music, and Superstitions. Collected, Edited, and C", from "Croker, Thomas" (9781241541194)
- "The Poetical Works of ... Robert Montgomery. New Edition, Carefully Revised by the Author.", from "Montgomery, Robert" (9781241541163)
- "The Pictorial Balladist: A Collection of Ballads of Various Ages and Countries, Etc.", from "Moore, Joseph S." (9781241541200)
- "The Poetical Works of William Wordsworth, Etc.", from "Wordsworth, William" (9781241541156)
- "The Complete Poetical and Dramatic Works of Sir Walter Scott, with an Introductory Memoir by W. B. Scott.", from "Scott, Walter; Scott, William Bell" (9781241541217)