Title: Prose from the South.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The GENERAL HISTORICAL collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This varied collection includes material that gives readers a 19th century view of the world. Topics include health, education, economics, agriculture, environment, technology, culture, politics, labour and industry, mining, penal policy, and social order. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Reade, John Edmund; <Original Pub Date> 1847.<Physical Description> 2 vol. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 10107.d.24. John Edmund Reade, Books, History, Prose From The South. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241515751, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 364 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=19mm, Gew.=649gr, [GR: 25590 - TB/Geschichte/Sonstiges], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
John Edmund Reade,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ World Prose-from-the-South~~John-Edmund-Reade British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Prose from the South.
Details of the book - Prose from the South.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241515751
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241515751
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,649 kg
Book in our database since 28.01.2012 20:01:07
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:25:01
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Accompaniment to Mitchell's Reference and Distance Map of the United States; Containing an Index to All the Counties, Districts, Townships, Towns,", from "Mitchell, S. Augustus Mitchell" (9781241515744)
- "In Cairo.", from "Fullerton, William Morton" (9781241515768)
- "Prospectus of an Expedition Into the Interior of South Africa from Dalagoa Bay, Etc. [By W. D. Cooley.]", from "Anonymous; Cooley, William Desborough" (9781241515737)
- "The New Curiosum Urbis: A Guide to Ancient and Modern Rome.", from "Wood, Shakspere" (9781241515775)
- "A Lion Amongst the Ladies. a Novel.", from "Gaskell, Philip" (9781241515720)
- "Gleanings Through Wales, Holland and Westphalia, with Views of Peace and War at Home and Abroad. to Which Is Added Humanity ... Revised and Corrected.", from "Pratt" (9781241515782)