Title: The History of Rochford Hundred, etc.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The HISTORY OF BRITAIN & IRELAND collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. As well as historical works, this collection includes geographies, travelogues, and titles covering periods of competition and cooperation among the people of Great Britain and Ireland. Works also explore the countries'' relations with France, Germany, the Low Countries, Denmark, and Scandinavia. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Benton, Philip; <Original Pub Date> 1867-88.<Physical Description> no. 1-58. 942 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 010358.g.33. Philip Benton, Books, History, The History Of Rochford Hundred, Etc. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241324883, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 662 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=34mm, Gew.=1161gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Philip Benton,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ Europe ~~ Great Britain The-History-of-Rochford-Hundred-etc~~Philip-Benton British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The History of Rochford Hundred, Etc.
Details of the book - The History of Rochford Hundred, Etc.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241324889
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241324883
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 1,161 kg
Book in our database since 04.07.2012 02:01:05
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:20:12
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Parochial and Family History of the Deanery of Trigg Minor, in the County of Cornwall. [With Illustrations.]", from "MacLean, John" (9781241324872)
- "Norton-Sub-Hamdon in the County of Somerset: Notes on the Parish and the Manor and on Ham Hill. [With Illustrations.]", from "Trask, Charles" (9781241324896)
- "The Anthropological Series. Edited by Professor F. Starr.", from "Starr, Frederick, Jr." (9781241324865)
- "History of the Parish of Ecclesfield, in the County of York.", from "Eastwood, Jonathan" (9781241324902)
- "A Season at Harwich, with Excursions by Land and Water. to Which Is Added Researches, Historical, Natural and Miscellaneous.", from "Lindsey, W. H." (9781241324858)
- "The Records of the Burgery of Sheffield, Commonly Called the Town Trust, with Introduction and Notes by J. D. Leader.", from "Anonymous; Leader, John Daniel" (9781241324919)