Title: Collections for the history of the parish of Speen, in the county of Berks.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The HISTORY OF BRITAIN & IRELAND collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. As well as historical works, this collection includes geographies, travelogues, and titles covering periods of competition and cooperation among the people of Great Britain and Ireland. Works also explore the countries'' relations with France, Germany, the Low Countries, Denmark, and Scandinavia. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Money, Walter; <Original Pub Date> 1892.<Physical Description> vii. 103 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 10358.dd.21. Walter Money, Books, History, Collections For The History Of The Parish Of Speen, In The County Of Berks. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Walter Money,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ Europe ~~ Great Britain Collections-for-the-history-of-the-parish-of-Speen-in-the-county-of-Berks~~Walter-Money British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 134 Seiten, L=246mm, B=189mm, H=7mm, Gew.=254gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Collections for the History of the Parish of Speen, in the County of Berks.
Details of the book - Collections for the History of the Parish of Speen, in the County of Berks.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241324728
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241324727
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,254 kg
Book in our database since 16.05.2012 14:09:02
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:20:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Old Wiltshire Market Towns and Villages ... Illustrated by M. E. Sargent.", from "Dowding, M K. Sargent, M E." (9781241324711)
- "A History of Walsall and Its Neighbourhood.", from "Willmore, Frederic William" (9781241324735)
- "A Topographical and Historical Description of the County of Warwick ... Illustrated with Sixteen Engravings and a Map.", from "James Norris Brewer" (9781241324704)
- "Extracts from the Court Rolls of the Manor of W., Extending from I. Edward IV. to A.D. 1864. Selected from the Original Rolls. [With Prefatory Remarks", from "Anonymous; Lawrence, Philip Henry" (9781241324742)
- "A Guide to Stratford-Upon-Avon, Containing a Concise Account of Its Ancient History, and Particular Descriptions of the Church and Other Public Buil", from "Wheler, Robert Bell" (9781241324698)
- "A Guide to the Lakes ... Sixth Edition. [With Plates.]", from "West, Thomas; Cockin, William" (9781241324759)