Title: Upper & Lower Wharfedale: illustrated, etc.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The HISTORY OF BRITAIN & IRELAND collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. As well as historical works, this collection includes geographies, travelogues, and titles covering periods of competition and cooperation among the people of Great Britain and Ireland. Works also explore the countries'' relations with France, Germany, the Low Countries, Denmark, and Scandinavia. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Cobley, Frederick; <Original Pub Date> 1888.<Physical Description> 165 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 10358.cc.46. Frederick Cobley, Books, History, Upper And Lower Wharfedale: Illustrated, Etc. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241324565, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 234 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=426gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Frederick Cobley,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ Europe ~~ Great Britain Upper-and-Lower-Wharfedale~~Frederick-Cobley British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Upper and Lower Wharfedale: Illustrated, Etc.
Details of the book - Upper and Lower Wharfedale: Illustrated, Etc.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241324568
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241324565
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,426 kg
Book in our database since 02.04.2012 17:48:46
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:20:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Pike's Guide to Hastings and St. Leonards, with Map.", from "Pike, W. T." (9781241324551)
- "Guide to McBryde's River and Sea Trips from Plymouth. with Map and Illustrations. First Edition.", from "Hill, H. Scrine; Macbryde, James" (9781241324575)
- "Guide-Book to Glastonbury Abbey. by the Author of "The Tourist's Guide to Wells (E. G. New Edition.).", from "G, E." (9781241324544)
- "The Complete Guide to Clevedon and Its Vicinity with Notes on the Natural History of the Neighbourhood. by R. S. S. Illustrated.", from "S, R." (9781241324582)
- "The History of Suffolk, Entitled "Suffolk Records," January to June 1888. Edited by H. W. Aldred.", from "Aldred, Henry William" (9781241324537)
- "Hand Book to the Abbey of St. Mary of Furness, in Lancashire.", from "Anonymous" (9781241324599)