Title: Handbook to Barnard Castle and the neighbourhood, with a map of Teesdale.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The HISTORY OF BRITAIN & IRELAND collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. As well as historical works, this collection includes geographies, travelogues, and titles covering periods of competition and cooperation among the people of Great Britain and Ireland. Works also explore the countries'' relations with France, Germany, the Low Countries, Denmark, and Scandinavia. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Anonymous; <Original Pub Date> 1882.<Physical Description> 72 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 10358.bbb.69. Anonymous, Books, History, Handbook To Barnard Castle And The Neighbourhood, With A Map Of Teesdale. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Anonymous,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ Europe ~~ Great Britain Handbook-to-Barnard-Castle-and-the-neighbourhood-with-a-map-of-Teesdale~~Anonymous British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 146 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=272gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Handbook to Barnard Castle and the Neighbourhood, with a Map of Teesdale.
Details of the book - Handbook to Barnard Castle and the Neighbourhood, with a Map of Teesdale.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241324353
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241324352
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,272 kg
Book in our database since 25.05.2012 12:18:14
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:20:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Roberts's Chester Guide Revised by J. Hicklin", from "Roberts, Hugh Publisher; Hicklin, John" (9781241324346)
- "The New Harrogate Guide: Being a Concise History of What Is Most Remarkable in That Neighbourhood", from "Anonymous" (9781241324360)
- "A Handbook for East-Bourne and Seaford, and the Neighbourhood. Fourth Edition. [With a Map.]", from "Chambers, George Frederick" (9781241324339)
- "History, Topography, and Directory of Northamptonshire. Second Edition [Of the Work Originally Compiled by William Whellan and Co.].", from "Anonymous" (9781241324377)
- "Recollections of New Street, Birmingham in the Year 1817. the Introductory Note Signed: L. B., i.e. Lucy Benton.", from "Benton, Lucy" (9781241324322)
- "The Richmond and Hampton-Court Guide: Containing a Description of Every Object of Note Between London Bridge and the Town of Hampton", from "Anonymous" (9781241324384)