Title: Rambles round Rossendale. (Second series.).Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The HISTORY OF BRITAIN & IRELAND collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. As well as historical works, this collection includes geographies, travelogues, and titles covering periods of competition and cooperation among the people of Great Britain and Ireland. Works also explore the countries'' relations with France, Germany, the Low Countries, Denmark, and Scandinavia. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Mather, J. Marshall; <Original Pub Date> 1888-94.<Physical Description> 2 vols., plates: port. ; 4o.<Shelfmark> 1572/149. J. Marshall Mather, Books, History, Rambles Round Rossendale. (second Series.). Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 124132431X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 216 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=395gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
J. Marshall Mather,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ Europe ~~ Great Britain Rambles-round-Rossendale~~J-Marshall-Mather British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Rambles Round Rossendale. (Second Series.).
Details of the book - Rambles Round Rossendale. (Second Series.).
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241324315
ISBN (ISBN-10): 124132431X
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,395 kg
Book in our database since 02.09.2012 22:45:49
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:20:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Essex: Highways, Byways and Waterways. Written and Illustrated by C. B. R. Barrett. L.P.", from "Barrett, Charles Raymond Booth" (9781241324308)
- "Recollections of New Street, Birmingham in the Year 1817. the Introductory Note Signed: L. B., i.e. Lucy Benton.", from "Benton, Lucy" (9781241324322)
- "Rambles Round Rossendale. (Second Series.).", from "Mather, J. Marshall" (9781241324292)
- "A Handbook for East-Bourne and Seaford, and the Neighbourhood. Fourth Edition. [With a Map.]", from "Chambers, George Frederick" (9781241324339)
- "Somerset Viewed Through a Camera: Its Cathedrals, Abbeys, Churches, Historic Mansions, Quaint Houses, Public Buildings, Scenery, Manufactures and Comm", from "Anonymous" (9781241324285)
- "Roberts's Chester Guide Revised by J. Hicklin", from "Roberts, Hugh Publisher; Hicklin, John" (9781241324346)