Title: Carr of Carrlyon: a novel.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century''s most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Ai?de?, Hamilton; <Original Pub Date> 1862.<Physical Description> 3 vol. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 12634.h.1. Hamilton Ai?de?, Books, Fiction and Literature, Fiction, Carr Of Carrlyon: A Novel. Books>Fiction and Literature>Fiction
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241185301, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 284 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=15mm, Gew.=513gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Hamilton Ai De,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Literary Collections~~ General Carr-Of-Carrlyon~~Charles-Hamilton-Aide British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Carr of Carrlyon: A Novel.
Details of the book - Carr of Carrlyon: A Novel.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241185305
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241185301
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,513 kg
Book in our database since 06.11.2012 21:36:01
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:17:16
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Romance of the Undercliff; Or, the Isle of Wight in 1799.", from "Marshall, Emma" (9781241185299)
- "Darkest Before Dawn. by the Author of "The Cruelest Wrong of All" [I.E. Annie Turner, Afterwards Tinsley], Etc. [A Novel.]", from "Anonymous; Turner, Annie" (9781241185312)
- "The Cravens of Beech Hall.", from "Guise, Francis" (9781241185282)
- "The Cravens of Beech Hall.", from "Guise, Francis" (9781241185329)
- "Rupert Godwin. [A Novel.] by the Author of "Lady Audley's Secret" [M. E. Braddon]. Fourth Edition.", from "Godwin, Rupert; Braddon, Mary Elizabeth" (9781241185275)
- "The Guildhall Orators; Or, a Review of the Aldermen and Common-Council of London: A Satyrical Poem.", from "Rusted, Robert" (9781241185336)