Title: Fashion; or, a trip to a foreign C-t. A poem.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Anonymous; <Original Pub Date> 1777.<Physical Description> 4o.<Shelfmark> 643.k.6.(4.) Anonymous, Books, Entertainment, Fashion; Or, A Trip To A Foreign C-t. A Poem. Books>Entertainment
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 124117850X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 21500 - TB/Belletristik/Lyrik/Dramatik/Essays], [SW: - Plays / Drama], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Anonymous,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Drama~~ General Fashion-or-a-trip-to-a-foreign-C-t-A-poem~~Anonymous British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Fashion; Or, a Trip to a Foreign C-T. a Poem.
Details of the book - Fashion; Or, a Trip to a Foreign C-T. a Poem.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241178505
ISBN (ISBN-10): 124117850X
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 30.12.2012 19:48:24
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:17:05
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Elegies.", from "Mason, William" (9781241178499)
- "A Poetical Address to Almighty God, Supposed to Be Delivered by His ... Majesty, George III. Occasioned by the Present Troubles in America and Inten", from "George, King" (9781241178512)
- "Modern Refinement, a Satire [In Verse]. by the Author of the Register of Folly, or Characters and Incidents at Bath and the Hot Wells, Etc.", from "Anonymous" (9781241178482)
- "Poems Containing I. Semira, an Elegy. II. Abelard to Eloisa. III. Ambition. [By Samuel Birch.]", from "Anonymous; Birch, Samuel" (9781241178529)
- "Owen of Carron: A Poem.", from "Langhorne, John" (9781241178475)
- "The Manners of Paphos, or Triumph of Love. [A Poem.]", from "Caulfeild, J. Cornet" (9781241178536)