2011, ISBN: 9781241172466
Title: The House of Nassau: a Pindaric ode. Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions The British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world's largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC. The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century's most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++ The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ British Library Hughes, John; 1702. fol. 11641.h.10.(9.) Weight:0.14 lbs, British Library, Historical Print Editions, 3/16/2011 0:00:00
Shipping costs: EUR 14.68
2011, ISBN: 1241172463, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The House of Nassau: A Pindaric Ode.
Details of the book - The House of Nassau: A Pindaric Ode.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241172466
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241172463
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 23.10.2012 00:13:33
Book found last time on 28.05.2014 21:32:23
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Norfolk Congress Versified. to the Tune Of, King John and the Abbot: Or, the Cobler's End. (the Norfolk Congress. Or, a Full and True Account of T", from "Anonymous" (9781241172459)
- "A Marriage at Sea.", from "Russell, William Clark" (9781241172473)
- "The Simile: Or, Woman a Cloud. a Poem.", from "Anonymous" (9781241172442)
- "True Courage, and Other Stories.", from "Keith, Royston" (9781241172480)
- "Reflections on the Poems Made Upon the Siege and Taking of Namur; Together with a Short Answer to the Modest Examination of the Oxford Decree, Andc. L", from "Anonymous; Sherlock, William" (9781241172435)
- "Summer Musings and Memories Dear. in Prose and Verse. with a Portrait and Biographical Notices of the Author.", from "Macauslane, William Thomson" (9781241172497)