Title: Through the Mist.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century''s most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Hering, Jeanie; <Original Pub Date> 1877.<Physical Description> 8o.<Shelfmark> 12618.bbb.4. Jeanie Hering, Books, Fiction and Literature, Fiction, Through The Mist. Books>Fiction and Literature>Fiction
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241128936, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 460 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=24mm, Gew.=816gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Jeanie Hering,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Literary Collections~~ General Through-the-Mist~~Jeanie-Hering British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Through the Mist.
Details of the book - Through the Mist.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241128937
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241128936
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,816 kg
Book in our database since 23.11.2012 06:43:35
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:15:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Legal masterpieces: specimens of argumentation and exposition by eminent lawyers. Volume 1 of 2", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (1241128928)
- "The West India Pilot. Vol. II. the Caribbean Sea, from Barbados to Cuba; With the Bahama and Bermuda Islands, and Florida Strait. Compiled by Captain", from "Anonymous; Barnett, Edward" (9781241128944)
- "Bolton-Le-Moors and the Townships in the Parish: An Historical, Statistical, Civil, and Moral Account of the ... Borough of Bolton ... Including a Cur", from "Whittle, P. A." (9781241128913)
- "Leading Cases In The Law Of Real Property Decided In The American Courts / With Notes By George Sharswood And Henry Budd. Volume 2 Of 4", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781241128951)
- "A Modern Lover.", from "Moore, George" (9781241128906)
- "Fate in Arcadia; And Other Poems ... with Illustrations by the Author.", from "Ellis, Edwin John" (9781241128968)