Title: Looking Back; a Memory of Two Lives.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century''s most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Shipley, Mary Elizabeth.; <Original Pub Date> 1879 .<Physical Description> 8o.<Shelfmark> 12641.bb.16. Mary Elizabeth. Shipley, Books, Fiction and Literature, Fiction, Looking Back; A Memory Of Two Lives. Books>Fiction and Literature>Fiction
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241090971, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 350 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=19mm, Gew.=626gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Looking Back; A Memory of Two Lives.
Details of the book - Looking Back; A Memory of Two Lives.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241090975
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241090971
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,626 kg
Book in our database since 14.12.2012 20:18:21
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:15:04
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Once! Twice! Thrice! and Away! a Novel.", from "Probyn, May" (9781241090968)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: Memorials of R. Harold A. Schofield First Medical Missionary to S, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Schofield, Robert Harold Ainsworth" (9781241090982)
- "The Land We Live In. a Comedy, in Five Acts. Second Edition.", from "Holt, Francis Ludlow" (9781241090951)
- "The Emigrant's Tale; A Poem in Two Parts: And Miscellaneous Poems.", from "Bird, James" (9781241090999)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: The Knout and the Russians; Or, the Muscovite Empire, the Czar, and His People, with a Foreword by T. S. Went", from "Lagny, Germain De" (9781241090944)
- "Cases on the Law of Succession to Property After the Death of the Owner", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781241091002)