Title: Crinoliniad, an epic poem, published in cantos, etc.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Carter, Daniel P.; <Original Pub Date> 1867.<Physical Description> 86 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 11645.dd.5. Daniel P. Carter, Books, Entertainment, Crinoliniad, An Epic Poem, Published In Cantos, Etc. Books>Entertainment
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241087261, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 156 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=290gr, [GR: 21500 - TB/Belletristik/Lyrik/Dramatik/Essays], [SW: - Plays / Drama], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Daniel P. Carter,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Drama~~ General Crinoliniad-an-epic-poem-published-in-cantos-etc~~Daniel-P-Carter British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Crinoliniad, an Epic Poem, Published in Cantos, Etc.
Details of the book - Crinoliniad, an Epic Poem, Published in Cantos, Etc.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241087265
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241087261
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,290 kg
Book in our database since 29.11.2012 13:35:59
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:14:58
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Miscellaneous Plays.", from "Baillie, Joanna" (9781241087258)
- "Historical Description of the Abbey and Town of Paisley. by C. M. ... Embellished with Six Engravings on Steel. ... by J. Swan.", from "MacKie, Charles; Swan, Joseph" (9781241087272)
- "The Angels' Song. [Illustrated.]", from "Sears, Edmund" (9781241087241)
- "Jaco Treloar. a Study of a Woman. a Novel.", from "Pearce, Joseph Henry" (9781241087289)
- "London and North Western Railway Company. Facts ... for Visitors to the Exhibitions in London, Liverpool, and Edinburgh, as to Travelling in England,", from "Anonymous" (9781241087234)
- "The Poetical Works of Armstrong, Dyer, and Green. with Memoirs and Critical Dissertations by the REV. G. Gilfillan.", from "Gilfillan, George" (9781241087296)