Title: On the Indian Ocean: comedietta, in one act [and in prose].Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Lee, Harold; <Original Pub Date> 1876.<Physical Description> 8o.<Shelfmark> 11779.g.1.(2.) Harold Lee, Books, Entertainment, On The Indian Ocean: Comedietta, In One Act [and In Prose]. Books>Entertainment
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241068674, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 21500 - TB/Belletristik/Lyrik/Dramatik/Essays], [SW: - Plays / Drama], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Harold Lee,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Drama~~ General On-the-Indian-Ocean~~Harold-Lee British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
On the Indian Ocean: Comedietta, in One Act [And in Prose].
Details of the book - On the Indian Ocean: Comedietta, in One Act [And in Prose].
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241068677
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241068674
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,082 kg
Book in our database since 16.04.2012 22:00:27
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:14:37
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Marriage in May Fair: A Comedy in Five Acts [And in Prose]. Second Edition.", from "Patmore, Peter" (9781241068660)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: When I Was a Boy in Russia, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "De Bogory Mokrievitch, Vladimir" (9781241068684)
- "Montalto; A Tragedy, in Five Acts. with Other Poems. [By William A'Court, Baron Heytesbury.]", from "Anonymous; Heytesbury, William" (9781241068653)
- "Precognition of Witnesses examined at the instance of the Procurator-Fiscal for the City of Edinburgh, regarding the falling of the tenement Nos. 99 to 103 High Street, on Nov. 24, 1861", from "Anonymous" (9781241068691)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: Fliwering Plants and Ferns of Ceylon., with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Willis, J. C." (9781241068646)
- "Queen Cora: Or, Slavery and Its Downfall. [A Drama, in Five Acts and in Prose.]", from "Rodwell, James" (9781241068707)