Title: By the Fireside. Stories, etc.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century''s most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Salwey, Reginald Ernest.; <Original Pub Date> 1893, etc.].<Physical Description> 8o.<Shelfmark> 012641.e.63. Reginald Ernest. Salwey, Books, Fiction and Literature, Fiction, By The Fireside. Stories, Etc. Books>Fiction and Literature>Fiction
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241068275, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 106 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=204gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Reginald Ernest. Salwey,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Literary Collections~~ General By-the-Fireside-Stories-etc~~Reginald-Ernest-Salwey British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
By the Fireside. Stories, Etc.
Details of the book - By the Fireside. Stories, Etc.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241068271
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241068275
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,204 kg
Book in our database since 13.03.2012 01:25:53
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:14:36
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: The House That Jack Built a Remarkable Temperance Story of Shanghai, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Ridgway, Charles" (9781241068264)
- "The Travellers; Or Music's Fascination ... the Third Edition.", from "Cherry, Andrew" (9781241068288)
- "Twenty-Four Hours Under the Commonwealth. a Drama, in Five Acts [And in Prose].", from "Scholefield, John" (9781241068257)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: A Survey of Constitutional Development in China, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Yen, Hawkling L." (9781241068295)
- "Joanna of Montfaucon ... the Third Edition.", from "Cumberland, Richard; Kotzebue, August" (9781241068240)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: The Englishwoman in India, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Resident, A. Lady" (9781241068301)