Title: The heroes of the North, or the battles of Lake Erie and Champlain: two poems.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Whitman, Benjamin; <Original Pub Date> 1816.<Physical Description> 8o.<Shelfmark> 1466.d.14. Benjamin Whitman, Books, The Heroes Of The North, Or The Battles Of Lake Erie And Champlain: Two Poems. Books
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Benjamin Whitman,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ General The-heroes-of-the-North-or-the-battles-of-Lake-Erie-and-Champlain~~Benjamin-Whitman British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Heroes of the North, or the Battles of Lake Erie and Champlain: Two Poems.
Details of the book - The Heroes of the North, or the Battles of Lake Erie and Champlain: Two Poems.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241035686
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241035687
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,100 kg
Book in our database since 06.02.2012 03:17:57
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:13:56
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Fighting to Save the Planet: The Conservation Status of the Earth´s Animals", from "S. B. Jeffrey#Sb Jeffrey" (9781241035693)
- "Poems on Various Subjects. with Introductory Remarks on the Present State of Science and Literature in France.", from "Williams, Helen" (9781241035662)
- "The Top 25 Online Colleges and Universities in the Us: A Fact vs. Fiction Guide to Distance Education", from "Sans, Christopher" (9781241035709)
- "Report of the Proceedings on the Investigation Before the Benchers of the Inner Temple: Commenced 19th November and Terminating 13th December, 1833, Upon the Application of D.W. Harvey, Esq., M.P. to Be Called to the Bar: Taken in Short-Hand. (Paperback)", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781241035655)
- "Famous Birthdays on July 25, Including Iman, Walter Payton, Barbara Harris, Louise Brown and More", from "Hockfield, Victoria" (9781241035716)
- "Bodiam Castle: A Poem, in Six Cantos. with Notes.", from "Anonymous" (9781241035648)