Title: Bodiam Castle: a poem, in six cantos. With notes.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Anonymous; <Original Pub Date> 1818.<Physical Description> 296 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 993.i.9. Anonymous, Books, Entertainment, Bodiam Castle: A Poem, In Six Cantos. With Notes. Books>Entertainment
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241035644, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 316 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=17mm, Gew.=567gr, [GR: 21500 - TB/Belletristik/Lyrik/Dramatik/Essays], [SW: - Plays / Drama], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Anonymous,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Drama~~ General Bodiam-Castle~~Anonymous British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Bodiam Castle: A Poem, in Six Cantos. with Notes.
Details of the book - Bodiam Castle: A Poem, in Six Cantos. with Notes.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241035648
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241035644
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,567 kg
Book in our database since 24.08.2012 11:47:41
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:13:56
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Aurestine; A Tale of Fancy. [In Verse.]", from "Coombe, Sarah Matilda" (9781241035631)
- "Report of the Proceedings on the Investigation Before the Benchers of the Inner Temple: Commenced 19th November and Terminating 13th December, 1833, Upon the Application of D.W. Harvey, Esq., M.P. to Be Called to the Bar: Taken in Short-Hand. (Paperback)", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781241035655)
- "Lyrics from the Dramatists of the Elizabethan Age: Edited by A. H. Bullen. L.P.", from "Bullen, Arthur Henry" (9781241035624)
- "Poems on Various Subjects. with Introductory Remarks on the Present State of Science and Literature in France.", from "Williams, Helen" (9781241035662)
- "The Temple of Truth. a Poem in Five Cantos.", from "Renou, Sarah" (9781241035617)
- "Metrical Records of Manchester in Which Its History Is Traced ... from the Days of the Ancient Britons to the Present Time. by the Editor of the Manch", from "Anonymous; Aston, Joseph" (9781241035600)