The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT137646A play in verse.Londre : chez D. Wilson & T. Durham, 1753. 64p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Amelie-ou-le-Duc-de-Foix-tragedie-de-Monsieur-de-Voltaire~~Voltaire Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1171485964, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In französischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 70 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=141gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
[EAN: 9781171485964], Neubuch, INGRAM, This item is printed on demand. Item doesn't include CD/DVD.
BargainBookStores, Grand Rapids, MI, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 9.30
Amelie Ou Le Duc de Foix Tragedie de Monsieur de Voltaire ...
Details of the book - Amelie Ou Le Duc de Foix Tragedie de Monsieur de Voltaire ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171485964
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171485964
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,141 kg
Book in our database since 25.10.2012 04:31:51
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:22:41
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The citizen of the world: or letters from a Chinese philosopher, residing in London, to his friends in the east. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Goldsmith, Oliver" (9781171485957)
- "The Trial of John Motherhill, for Committing a Rape on the Body of Miss Catharine Wade. Tried at the Assize Holden at East Grinstead for the County of", from "Motherhill, John" (9781171485971)
- "Remarks on Ecclesiastical History. in Two Volumes. ... the Second Edition. Volume 1 of 2", from "Jortin, John" (9781171485940)
- "L'Embaras Des Richesses. Comedie. The Plague Of Riches. A Comedy, In French And English. The English Translation By Mr. Ozell.", from "L Onor Jean Christine Soulas Allainval" (1171485980)
- "The new book of constitutions of the antient and honourable fraternity of free and accepted masons. Containing their history, charges, regulations, ... the use of the lodges. By James Anderson, ...", from "Anderson, James" (9781171485933)
- "Caroline. in Three Volumes. by a Lady. ... Volume 2 of 3", from "Lady" (9781171485995)