The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT114338London : printed for John and Barham Clark, 1723. 64p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-origin-of-churches~~Thomas-Cawdwell Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1171485476, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 74 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=150gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Origin Of Churches: Or, A Discourse ... By Thomas Cawdwel. Thomas Cawdwell, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Origin Of Churches: Or, A Discourse ... By Thomas Cawdwel. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Origin of Churches: Or, a Discourse ... by Thomas Cawdwel.
Details of the book - The Origin of Churches: Or, a Discourse ... by Thomas Cawdwel.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171485476
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171485476
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,150 kg
Book in our database since 18.05.2012 02:02:27
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:39:44
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The History of England, from the Revolution to the Death of George the Second. Designed as a Continuation of Mr. Hume's History. in Six Volumes. Volum", from "Smollett, Tobias George" (9781171485469)
- "The History of the Adventures of Joseph Andrews, and His Friend Mr. Abraham Adams. ... by Henry Fielding, ... Illustrated with Cuts. in Two Volumes. t", from "Fielding, Henry" (9781171485483)
- "The Essentials of Logic: Being a Second Edition of Dralloc's Epitome Improved, Comprising an Universal System of Practical Reasoning; ... by Jo", from "Collard, John" (9781171485452)
- "The Life and Amours of Count de Turenne, Originally Wrote in French by the Author of the Jews Letters. the Second Edition.", from "Argens, Marquis D." (9781171485490)
- "Gli affanni del Giovane Verter: dall' originale Tedesco; tradotti in lingua Toscana, da Corrado Ludger. ... Volume 2 of 2 (Italian Edition)", from "von Goethe, Johann Wolfgang" (9781171485445)
- "Anecdotes of the Altamont Family. a Novel. in Four Volumes. by the Author of the Sicilian, &C. ... Volume 3 of 4", from "Meeke, Mary" (9781171485506)