Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT052360London : printed by W. Strahan for James Hutton, 1740. ,34p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History What-think-ye-of-Christ-A-sermon-preached-at-Kennington-Common-in-the-year-MDCCXXXIX-By-George-Whitefield~~George-Whitefield Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
What Think Ye Of Christ? A Sermon Preached At Kennington-common, In The Year Mdccxxxix. By George Whitefield, ... George Whitefield, Books, Religion and Spirituality, What Think Ye Of Christ? A Sermon Preached At Kennington-common, In The Year Mdccxxxix. By George Whitefield, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality, Gale ECCO, Print Editions
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
What Think Ye of Christ? a Sermon Preached at Kennington-Common, in the Year MDCCXXXIX. by George Whitefield, ... - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
What Think Ye of Christ? a Sermon Preached at Kennington-Common, in the Year MDCCXXXIX. by George Whitefield, ...
Details of the book - What Think Ye of Christ? a Sermon Preached at Kennington-Common, in the Year MDCCXXXIX. by George Whitefield, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171160090
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171160097
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,095 kg
Book in our database since 30.07.2012 13:59:09
Book found last time on 03.11.2016 14:48:08
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The True Nature of Beholding the Lamb of God, and Peter's Denial of His Lord, Opened and Explained, in Two Sermons, by George Whitefield, ...", from "Whitefield, George" (9781171160083)
- "Of the relative engagement between ancestry and posterity. A sermon preach'd before the University of Cambridge, in King's College Chappel, on the 25th of March 1707. ... By Andrew Snape, ...", from "Snape, Andrew" (9781171160106)
- "A Dialogue on Devotion After the Manner of Xenophon; In Which the Reasonableness, Pleasure and Advantages of It Are Considered. to Which Is Prefix'd", from "Amory, Thomas" (9781171160076)
- "The Promised Seed. a Sermon, Preached to God's Ancient Israel the Jews, at Sion-Chapel, Whitechapel, on Sunday Afternoon, August 28, 1796. by William", from "Cooper, William" (9781171160113)
- "The Oeconomy of Human Life. Translated from an Indian Manuscript, Written by an Ancient Bramin. to Which Is Prefixed, an Account of the Manner in Whic", from "Dodsley, Robert" (9781171160069)
- "National Calamities the Effect of Divine Displeasure. a Sermon, Preached in Little Wild-Street, Near Lincoln's-Inn-Fields, on Occasion of the General", from "Stennett, Samuel" (9781171160120)