The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT017830South Molton : printed by I. Huxtable: and sold by W. Richardson, London: W. Browne, Bristol: Mrs. Toulmin, Taunton: W. Grigg, Exeter: and I. Gander, Sherborne. July 29, 1789. ,48p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Serious-advice-to-young-people-With-suitable-prayers-By-Richard-Taprell~~Richard-Taprell Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1171159943, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 58 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=122gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Serious Advice To Young People. With Suitable Prayers. By Richard Taprell. Richard Taprell, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Serious Advice To Young People. With Suitable Prayers. By Richard Taprell. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Serious Advice to Young People. with Suitable Prayers. by Richard Taprell.
Details of the book - Serious Advice to Young People. with Suitable Prayers. by Richard Taprell.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171159940
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171159943
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,122 kg
Book in our database since 22.12.2011 07:41:51
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:34:00
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Love of the World Described, and Proved to Be Inconsistent with the Love of God. a Sermon Preached on February the 11th, 1757. ... by John Cooksey", from "Cookesey, John" (9781171159933)
- "A Vindication of the Doctrine of the Godhead of Jesus Christ, in Answer to Mr. S. Kingsford's Publication Entitled the Supremacy of God the Father;", from "Knott, John" (9781171159957)
- "The Expedience and Necessity of Wisdom and Innocence Towards a Due Discharge of the Ministerial Office. a Sermon, ... by John Courtail, ...", from "Courtail, John" (9781171159926)
- "A Gentleman's Religion: In Three Parts. the First Contains the Principles of Natural Religion. the Second and Third, the Doctrines of Christia", from "Synge, Edward" (9781171159964)
- "A Sermon Preached Before His Grace William Duke of Devonshire, President, and the Governors of the London Hospital, or Infirmary, ... at St. Lawrenc", from "Hayter, Thomas" (9781171159919)
- "Two Letters Concerning the Miracles of the Saints; First Published in the Freeman's Journal, on the 15th and 19th of April, and 20th of May, 1766.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781171159971)