Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: N066771Notes: Anonymous. By Thomas Holcroft. Also attributed to John Fenwick.Imprint: London : printed for G.G. and J. Robinson, 1798. Collation: 94p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General Hes-much-to-blame-a-comedy-in-five-acts-as-performed-at-the-Theatre-Royal-Covent-Garden-Second-edition~~Thomas-Holcroft Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
He's Much To Blame A Comedy In Five Acts, As Performed At The Theatre Royal, Covent Garden. Second Edition. Thomas Holcroft, Books, Art and Architecture, He's Much To Blame A Comedy In Five Acts, As Performed At The Theatre Royal, Covent Garden. Second Edition. Books>Art and Architecture
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
He's Much to Blame a Comedy in Five Acts, as Performed at the Theatre Royal, Covent Garden. Second Edition. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 102 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=195gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
He's Much to Blame a Comedy in Five Acts, as Performed at the Theatre Royal, Covent Garden. Second Edition.
Details of the book - He's Much to Blame a Comedy in Five Acts, as Performed at the Theatre Royal, Covent Garden. Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170963340
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117096334X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,195 kg
Book in our database since 22.03.2012 19:13:26
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:39
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Descriptive Catalogue of a Collection of Pictures, Selected from the Roman, Florentine, Lombard, Venetian, Neapolitan, Flemish, French and Spanish", from "Strange, Robert" (9781170963333)
- "The Tragedy of Zara. as It Is Acted at the Theatres Royal in Drury-Lane and Covent-Garden. by Aaron Hill, Esq.", from "Voltaire" (9781170963357)
- "Three Treatises the First Concerning Art the Second Concerning Mvsic ... the Third Concerning Happiness by Iames Harris Esq. the Second Edition Revise", from "Harris, James" (9781170963326)
- "The German Hotel; A Comedy, as Performed at the Theatre Royal, Covent Garden.", from "Holcroft, Thomas" (9781170963364)
- "The Psalmist's New Companion. Containing an Introduction to the Grounds of Musick, in a Plain and Familiar Method. Also Forty Three Psalm Tunes, & Twe", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170963319)
- "The Antiquities of Scotland by Francis Grose ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Grose, Francis" (9781170963371)