The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N013663Notes: Sir J. B. = Jacob Banks. The letters to Sir J. B. are by William Benson.Imprint: London : printed for J. Morphew, 1711. Collation: 22p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Reason-and-Gospel-against-matter-of-fact~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117095362X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Reason And Gospel Against Matter Of Fact: Or, Reflections Upon Two Letters To Sir J. B. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Reason And Gospel Against Matter Of Fact: Or, Reflections Upon Two Letters To Sir J. B. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Reason and Gospel Against Matter of Fact: Or, Reflections Upon Two Letters to Sir J. B.
Details of the book - Reason and Gospel Against Matter of Fact: Or, Reflections Upon Two Letters to Sir J. B.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953624
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117095362X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 01.07.2012 20:57:49
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:27
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Honourable House of Commons, at St. Andrew's Church, Dublin, January the 31st. 1703/4. by Dillon Ashe, D.D.", from "Ashe, Dillon" (9781170953617)
- "A Practical Discourse of Divine Providence: Wherein Its Universal Influence Is Asserted and Vindicated; And the Nature of Its Government Display'd:", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953631)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at the Assizes Holden at Abingdon, in the County of Berks, July 14. 1713. ... by William Reeves, ...", from "Reeves, William" (9781170953600)
- "A Brief Vindication of the Bishop of Glocester's Discourse Concerning the Descent of the Man Christ Jesus from Heaven, &C. from the Dean of St. Paul", from "Emlyn, Thomas" (9781170953648)
- "A Serious Call to Christianity. Containing Some Directions, by Which It May Be More Effectually Promoted, in the Due Instruction of Children. ... by", from "Peers, Richard" (9781170953594)
- "Israel and Judah Made One Kingdom: A Sermon Preach'd May the First, 1707. Being the Day Appointed for Publick Thanksgiving Upon the Union of England a", from "Oldfield, Joshua" (9781170953655)