Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T204717Notes: Anonymous. By Samuel Johnson. The convict = William Dodd.Imprint: [Taunton?] : Sold by A. Gray, in Taunton, and by other booksellers, 1777. Collation: 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-convicts-address-to-his-unhappy-brethren-Delivered-in-the-chapel-of-Newgate-on-Friday-June-6-1777~~Samuel-Johnson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170925901, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The convict's address to his unhappy brethren. Delivered in the chapel of Newgate, on Friday, June 6, 1777. - used book
1_1170925901 New, [SC: 0.00]
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
The Convict's Address to His Unhappy Brethren. Delivered in the Chapel of Newgate, on Friday, June 6, 1777.
Details of the book - The Convict's Address to His Unhappy Brethren. Delivered in the Chapel of Newgate, on Friday, June 6, 1777.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170925904
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170925901
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 25.12.2011 23:33:02
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:13:39
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter to a Young Lady on the Sacrament, with a Summary of the Evidence for Christianity. in Two Parts.", from "Cowper, Spencer" (9781170925898)
- "The Blessing of Peace. a Sermon Preach'd at the Cathedral Church of Sarum, July 7. 1713. ... by Rich. Eyre, ... the Second Edition.", from "Eyre, Richard" (9781170925911)
- "Meditations, Representing a Glimpse of Glory; Or, a Gospel-Discovery of Emmanuel's Land. Whereunto Is Subjoined, a Spiritual Hymn, Intituled, the Dyin", from "Welwood, Andrew" (9781170925881)
- "On a Life of Dissipation.", from "Porteus, Beilby" (9781170925928)
- "The Great Matter and End of Gospel-Preaching. a Sermon Preached at the Ordination of the Revd. Mr. Alexander Dick, to Be Minister of the Associate Con", from "McEwen, William" (9781170925874)
- "The New Testament of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925935)