The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Cambridge University LibraryT148297Advertisement to the reader signed: Nepiodidascalos. Sometimes attributed to Gilbert Wakefield.London : printed for B. Law, 1784. 23,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Directions-for-the-student-in-theology~~Nepiodidascalos Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170913792, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Directions For The Student In Theology. Nepiodidascalos, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Directions For The Student In Theology. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Directions for the Student in Theology.
Details of the book - Directions for the Student in Theology.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170913796
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170913792
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 08.06.2012 13:41:40
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:29:58
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Thoughts Concerning God and Nature. in Answer to Lord Bolingbroke's Philosophy. by John Hill.", from "Hill, John" (9781170913789)
- "Sermons by the editor of the Letters between Theodosius and Constantia. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Langhorne, John" (9781170913802)
- "Bona Mors: Or, the Art of Dying Happily in the Congregation of Jesus Christ Crucify'd, and of His Condoling Mother. the Ninth Edi", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913772)
- "Sermons by the editor of the Letters between Theodosius and Constantia. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Langhorne, John" (9781170913819)
- "The Book of Common-Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, ... Together with the Psalter ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913765)
- "Two Sermons (and a Prayer of Benjamin Kidd's, ... Preached in London, in the Year 1739, and Taken in Short-Hand ...", from "Kidd, Benjamin" (9781170913826)