[EAN: 9781170913505], Neubuch, SEE NOTES MULTIPLE CONTRIBUTORS,LINGUISTICS, This item is printed on demand. Paperback. The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars. Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: Bodleian Library (Oxford)T190677London : Printed and sold in London, 1750. 24p. : ill. ; 12 This item ships from La Vergne,TN.
BuySomeBooks, Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 11.04
2010, ISBN: 1170913504, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
[EAN: 9781170913505], Neubuch, * This item is printed on demand * Book Condition: Brand New * All orders are processed and shipped from Las Vegas, NV USA *
Castle Rock, Bedford, NS, Canada  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 18.46
Bateman's Tragedy; Or, the Perjured Bride Justly Rewarded. Being the History of German's Wife, and Young Bateman.
Details of the book - Bateman's Tragedy; Or, the Perjured Bride Justly Rewarded. Being the History of German's Wife, and Young Bateman.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170913505
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170913504
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 27.12.2011 21:57:18
Book found last time on 11.06.2014 14:31:26
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Witch of the Woodlands Or, the Cobler's New Translation. Here Robin the Cobler for His Former Evils, Is Punish'd Bad as Faustus with His Devils.", from "Price, Laurence" (9781170913499)
- "The History of Dr. John Faustus. Shewing How He Sold Himself to the Devil, ... Also Strange Things Done by Him and His Servant Mephistopholes. with an", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913512)
- "The Master Cat; Or Puss in Boots. to Which Is Added, the Story of a Man with a Blue Beard.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913482)
- "The History of Fortunatus, Containing Various Surprising Adventures, Among Which He Acquired a Purse That Could Not Be Emptied, and a Hat That Carried", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913529)
- "The History of the Life and Death of the Most Noble Knight Sir Bevis, of Southampton. Containing His Acts of Chivalry in Various Battles, and in Slayi", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913475)
- "The History of the Noble Marquis of Salus, Or, Patient Grissel.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913536)