The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: National Library of ScotlandESTCID: T165540Notes: Imprint: [London] : Printed and sold in London, [1780?]. Collation: 24p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-history-of-Tom-Long-the-carrier~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170913407, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The History Of Tom Long, The Carrier. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, The History Of Tom Long, The Carrier. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The History of Tom Long, the Carrier.
Details of the book - The History of Tom Long, the Carrier.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170913406
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170913407
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 26.05.2012 15:15:51
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:29:58
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Dinarbas; A Tale", from "Knight, Ellis Cornelia" (9781170913390)
- "Tom Long the Carrier. [The Eighteenth Edition].", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913413)
- "Prince of Abissinia. a Tale. by Samuel Johnson, LL. D. the T", from "Johnson, Samuel" (9781170913383)
- "Seasons. by James Thomson.", from "Thomson, James" (9781170913420)
- "Resignation. in Two Parts, and a PostScript, to Mrs. B******", from "Young, Edward" (9781170913376)
- "The Vocal Muse; Or Ladies Songster. Containing a Collection of Elegant Songs: Selected from British and American Authors. [Two Lines of Verse]", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913437)