The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Cambridge University LibraryESTCID: N025789Notes: Imprint: [Cork] : Printed for Thomas White, Cork, and P. Byrne, Dublin, 1789. Collation: ,309,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-works-of-Miss-Hannah-More-in-prose-and-verse~~Hannah-More BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170794351, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 316 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=17mm, Gew.=567gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Works Of Miss Hannah More In Prose And Verse. Hannah More, Books, Reference and Language, The Works Of Miss Hannah More In Prose And Verse. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Works of Miss Hannah More in Prose and Verse.
Details of the book - The Works of Miss Hannah More in Prose and Verse.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170794357
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170794351
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,567 kg
Book in our database since 04.09.2012 03:02:23
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:27:51
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Tully's Two Essays of Old-Age, and of Friendship. with His Stoical Paradoxes, and Scipio's Dream. Done Into English by Mr. Parker. the Third Edition,", from "Cicero, Marcus Tullius" (9781170794340)
- "The Powers of Fancy. a Poem. by William Gill Wheatcroft.", from "Wheatcroft, William Gill" (9781170794364)
- "Plutarch's Lives, Translated from the Greek, by Several Hands. in Five Volumes. ... to Which Is Prefixt the Life of Plutarch. Volume 1 of 5", from "Plutarch" (9781170794333)
- "Pranceriana Poetica: Or, Prancer's Garland. Being a Collection of Fugitive Poems, Written Since the Publication of Pranceriana and the Appe", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170794371)
- "Plutarch's Lives, Translated from the Greek, by Several Hands. in Five Volumes. ... to Which Is Prefixt the Life of Plutarch. Volume 2 of 5", from "Plutarch" (9781170794326)
- "Susan and Osmund, a Lyric Poem.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170794388)