The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T212462Notes: Imprint: Warrington : [printed by William Eyres?], 1768. Collation: ,14p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Rules-for-the-pronunciation-of-the-French-language-with-a-short-view-of-the-order-of-its-construction~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170794033, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Rules for the Pronunciation of the French Language, with a Short View of the Order of Its Construction.
Details of the book - Rules for the Pronunciation of the French Language, with a Short View of the Order of Its Construction.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170794036
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170794033
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 05.04.2012 18:53:31
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:11:31
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The practical pen-man: a new copy-book, containing the usual hands of Great Britain; more particularly the law-hands; ... By Thomas Ollyfe, ...", from "Ollyffe, Thomas" (9781170794029)
- "Le Joujou Des Demoiselles.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170794043)
- "For Ready Money Only. a Catalogue of Scarce and Valuable Books, ... the Lowest Prices Are Marked in the Catalogue, by S. Vandenbergh, No. 9, King-Stre", from "Vandenbergh, Simon" (9781170794012)
- "Douglas, a Tragedy, by John Home.", from "Home, John" (9781170794050)
- "Terence's Comedies Made English, with His Life, and Some Remarks at the End. by Mr. Laurence Echard, and Others. Revis'd and Corrected by Dr. Echard,", from "Terence" (9781170794005)
- "The History of Rasselas, Prince of Abissinia. a Tale. by Dr. Johnson. Two Volumes in One. Cooke's Edition. Embellished with Superb Engravings.", from "Johnson, Samuel" (9781170794067)