The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N016531Notes: Anonymous. By John Lind. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for T. Cadell; J. Walter; and T. Sewell, 1776. Collation: 132p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-answer-to-the-Declaration-of-the-American-Congress-The-second-edition~~John-Lind BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170682340, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 136 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=254gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Answer To The Declaration Of The American Congress. The Second Edition. John Lind, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An Answer To The Declaration Of The American Congress. The Second Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Answer to the Declaration of the American Congress. the Second Edition.
Details of the book - An Answer to the Declaration of the American Congress. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170682340
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170682340
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,254 kg
Book in our database since 18.08.2012 09:42:40
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:26:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Political and Satyrical History of the Years 1756, 1757, 1758, and 1759. in a Series of One Hundred Humorous and Entertaining Prints. ... in Two P", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682333)
- "The Conduct of His Grace the D-Ke of AR--Le for the Four Last Years, Review'd. Together with His Grace's Speech, April 15th, 1740. Upon the State of t", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682357)
- "Minutes of the Freeholders of the County of Ayr, at Their Michaelmas Head Court, 1780.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682326)
- "Barbarian Cruelty; Or, an Accurate and Impartial Narrative of the Unparallel'd Sufferings and Almost Incredible Hardships of the British Captives, Bel", from "Troughton, Thomas" (9781170682364)
- "The Secret History of the Rye-House Plot: And of Monmouth's Rebellion. Written by Ford Lord Grey, in MDCLXXXV. ... the Second Edition.", from "Grey, Forde" (9781170682319)
- "An Essay on the Treatment and Conversion of African Slaves in the British Sugar Colonies. by the Reverend James Ramsay, ...", from "Ramsay, James" (9781170682371)